Provincial Specific Development Grant (PSDG)
- PSDG Programmed is the main programmed in the PRDD and it full fill the Capital needs required to develop the provincial road network.
- Approved funds allocated for all six divisions based on the road length and divisional engineers are responsible to give their priority road list which is need to developed.
- Preparing final Annual PSDG Plane by the Head Office and obtain the approval via the Chief Secretary .
- Premix Patching
- Gravel Laying
- Second Coat Tarring
- Pothole Patching and Tarring
- Rehabilitation of Structures
- New Metaling
- Over Laying
Upgrade Estate and Local Government Roads
Capacity Building of the Department Staff
Improvement of Premix Yards and allocation for name boards .