- Other than the PSDG funds , Approved maintenance funds also allocated for all six divisions based on the road length and divisional engineers are responsible to provide their quarterly maintenance programme accordingly allocated funds.
- After the Provincial Director’s approval , divisional engineers can be implement their recurrent programmes accordance .
- Road Maintenance activities , which are not included the PSDG programme.
- Maintain day to day services such as routing maintenance activities, Emergency works, etc.
- Maintain performance-based road maintenance contract system
Earth slip removing and Cutting side drain
Construction of Culvert, Bridges, Retaining Walls
Removal of vegetation , grass sodding, fixing K.M. posts, fixing Guard Stones, fixing Sign Boards and Marking pedestrian Crossings